DUBROVNIK | PHOTO DIARY

My boyfriend and I took a trip to Croatia with our first stop being in Dubrovnik, and it was beyond beautiful, I mean just look at the phot...

My boyfriend and I took a trip to Croatia with our first stop being in Dubrovnik, and it was beyond beautiful, I mean just look at the photos!
Standard snap of the Croatian flag whilst walking the city walls.
The harbour, the palm trees and the ocean were breathtaking i.e. Instagram gold.
Taking the cable car was on the top of our list, but it got too windy so we ended up hiking up the walking trail where I got sunburnt BUT so worth it as the view was incredible.
When the boyfriend gets snap happy but ends up taking an amazing photo with the most amazing background
Stone stacking; added my own stack and made a wish.
The unfiltered works of Dubrovnik and Mother Nature walking around the city walls.
It is seriously amazing to see the ocean on the right, and then simply look left to see the red roofs
Went to Barba for lunch and had an octopus burger, shrimp burger, fried oyster and fresh oyster - delish!

After a couple of days in Dubrovnik, our next stop was to ┼áipan Island which was the super duper crazy active part of the holiday, but those photos will be in a separate blog post just so it is a little less photo heavy. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments