HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

Dear Diary Dad, Neither of us has ever been the sappy, talk about feelings type. However, if I can't even tell you on Father's...


Dear Diary Dad,

Neither of us has ever been the sappy, talk about feelings type. However, if I can't even tell you on Father's Day how much I love you, and how great you are, I fathom to think when I can ever tell you.

The example you have set with your level of generosity, and inability to say no to me and my sisters have allowed me us to become the best versions of ourselves. Speaking for myself, you have allowed me to dream bigger, and venture into new and exciting things that even if they were to be unsuccessful, I know you will be right there with your support, encouragement and real talk. Thank you!

I know what it is to be a decent human being, but also you have shown me how to truly appreciate my surroundings, the people in my life, and what I have. All those years you asked me to help out in the chippy before I went to uni really put things into perspective for me, and gave me the drive I have today. Mind you, I also know how guilty you felt knowing that all my friends were going to the cinema/shopping/having birthday parties whilst I worked, but honestly I would much rather miss a few parties than have anything change.

You are an incredible man Dad, and one that I look up to very much. Thank you for all that you have done for me, and as cliche as it is - you. are. the. BEST! Happy Father's Day! I love you ❤️

You Might Also Like

0 comments