JUNE GOALS

Dear Diary, You know that I am a hardcore list maker, taking a mental note and/or writing down all the goals I want to achieve is a...


Dear Diary,

You know that I am a hardcore list maker, taking a mental note and/or writing down all the goals I want to achieve is a task I find hugely satisfying. Plus, being able to check them off is even better #listsforlife. So rather than taking a mental note of my monthly goals, I thought why not write it in a place for all to see?!

1. Run every. single. morning.
- I do love a good run, but in the face of cold weather I tend to squirm just a little deeper in bed, and being in the UK this is an action that happens a little too often, so no more of that!

2. Have a serious spring clean all my possessions
- Inheriting my mother's hoarding abilities, I have come to accumulate a lot of junk. I have binned/donated/sold what feels like a landfill's worth of things but I feel like I am not doing Ms Marie Kondo (author of The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying) justice. By the way, her book is inspiring.

3. Blog often
- So this is a goal that appears all year round for me. I have restarted my blog more times than my fingers can count, but this time I am feeling good about my venture in to the blogging world.

4. Read an actual book at night instead of being on my phone
- In the past, reading before bed was my jam. I can't even remember the last time I read a book in bed surronded by a sea of cusions, blankets and stuffed animals.

I am total advocate for goal setting, because it can genuinely be the smallest goal in the world. I mean, looking at my list I would hardly say they are on the level of 'rule the world'. Trust me when I say, setting goals and trying to reach them, no matter how small or large makes you that more awesome.

You Might Also Like

0 comments