LOVE LETTER TO MY UNIVERSITY DAYS

Dear Diary, With it almost being a year ago that I was a university Masters student, I am looking back at my memories. The three ye...



Dear Diary,

With it almost being a year ago that I was a university Masters student, I am looking back at my memories. The three years of my BSc were so much of a hoot I stayed on at the same university for another year #UKCforever. Four years of learning (beyond the academic sense), making nostalgic and let's be honest, drunken memories with friends, and starting the journey of becoming who you are meant to become - I loved everything about being at University.

UKC was the place I got to embrace my independence to a whole new level. The 3am journeys to Maccy D’s with my housemates were bomb, but being able to test out what I was and was not capable of was the best thing ever. Also turns out my parents are the wisest people ever, and they are right about almost everything.

Being at UKC allowed me to build lifelong bonds with the best people, and with that, make the most amazing memories that can make me laugh like a lunatic just reminiscing about them.

Going to university was a soft introduction to the realities of being an actual adult. The protective bubble I was wrapped in popped very slowly, which meant that the months after graduating I felt more ready for the world. Thank you for the preparation for the long game ahead.

So raising that pint of snakebite to the skies, my dearest university you are an experience I will not forget. Love you and miss you always.

You Might Also Like

0 comments