#dailysnaps 04 | STRAIGHT LINES TO FINDING DORY

Best day ever today!  I mean, first of all, I haphazardly threw on an outfit that made me feel super cute which naturally meant a selfi...


Best day ever today!  I mean, first of all, I haphazardly threw on an outfit that made me feel super cute which naturally meant a selfie session. I wanted to snap some pictures for an OOTD post but it's kind of difficult without help, especially on an overcast day so a weird high angle shot of me sitting on my rug will have to do for now.

Secondly, I was snooping around TK Maxx after a busted trip to B&Q, and I managed to nab a pair of Nike Air Max Thea's in my size and the exact pair I have been lusting after. My trainers/sneakers collection is complete...for now. >_<

And finally, I got to watch Finding Dory and. it. was. fricking. AMAZING. I would have happily paid to watch again at the cinema, but for now, excuse me while I watch Finding Nemo bazillion time, and scour YouTube for Finding Dory clips - the whale speaking scene through the pipes killed me!

You Might Also Like

0 comments