#dailysnaps 08 | MONOCHROME MAGIC

Minimalist lifestyle and fashion is such a huge thing right now, and I for one am definitely a passenger on that train. There is just som...

Minimalist lifestyle and fashion is such a huge thing right now, and I for one am definitely a passenger on that train. There is just something so beautiful about simplicity - and really puts things into perspective on the level of consumer capitalism that exists. Of course, black and white are the pinnacle colours that exude simplicty, it's so clean and easy to look at. I actually adore what I wore today; zipper strappy top (Bershka), culottes (Bershka) and leather slippers (Zara).

The women's all-around final for gymnastics is now in progress, so psyched! I can't wait for Simone Biles' routines - she is so sassy I love it, but of course I am cheering for Team GB at heart!

You Might Also Like

0 comments