#dailysnaps 09 | PUTT-ING IT BEHIND

Today has been such a hodgepodge of a day, I mean I went from watching the Olympics to going to the library, then window shopping on a whi...

Today has been such a hodgepodge of a day, I mean I went from watching the Olympics to going to the library, then window shopping on a whim, and then spontaneously decided to have a date night by playing putt putt golf, plus my boyfriend taught me how to throw a frisbee and had me running up and down the park. This is how we do date night!

I'm actually on a reading high at the moment as well, I ended up borrowing 8 books from the library, with the intention of reading them all before the end of the month. As a beauty lover, Sali Hughes' book is so refreshingly informative, I've already added it to my ever-growing wishlist on Amazon. What books would you recommend?

You Might Also Like

0 comments